Eyebrows are very important and solely these eyebrows can determine how you look. Perfectly shaped brows actually have the ability to make you look great. Here are a few tips to follow:
1. You should never over pluck. Even the best brows are spoilt because of over plucking. For brows to look natural, they have to be full. Over plucking will also result in brows not growing at all. If you have thin eyebrows, you should try an eyebrow growth product.
2. The right shape is of course very important. If this is your first time, leave it to the professional to set them right. After that you can maintain them properly yourself. It is easy to determine the right areas for your brows to grow. Tweezing should only be done from the bottom.
3. Trimming is a good idea at times. It is not always required to tweeze them. Simply use an old mascara to brush your eyebrows up and then trim the long ones.
4. If you color your hair often, don’t forget your brows. Lighter or darker brows can look bad. Cream bleach is enough.
5. Using the right products is very important. Make sure you buy a good brand that has a complete kit containing wax and about three shades of powder color. Pencils are also usable. It depends on your preferences.